MOKŪ stands behind its brand of wood sunglasses and warrants all of its products against manufacturing defects in all product materials and workmanship for one (1) year (365 days) from the date of original retail purchase. MOKŪ does reserve the right to require a clear and legible Proof of Purchase either from an authorized MOKŪ dealer or from the MOKŪ website for the product to be warranted and reserves the right to determine manufacturing defects in order for the product to qualify under warranty. If MOKŪ determines the product does qualify for the warranty because the product is defective, MOKŪ will repair or replace the product at no cost to the customer.
If the MOKŪ product was purchased from an authorized MOKŪ retail location, any warranty or return must be handled through the retail location where the product was purchased. If the product was purchased through the MOKŪ website, the consumer must submit the warranty claim or return through our online form.
2-year (24 months from the date of purchase) Limited Warranty coverage against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
WHAT IS COVERED BY WARRANTY (examples):
- Delamination and/or peeling of sun lens coating
- Bubbles or imperfections in lens coating
- Soldering defects of temple hinges and/or barrels
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY (examples):
- Normal wear and tear (scratches or pit marks on sun lenses )
- Any damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product
- Damage caused by chemicals (hair spray, cologne, window cleaner, alcohol, etc…)
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs
- Loss of eyewear
- Prescription (Rx) lenses
(ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS ARE SUBJECT TO A CASE BY CASE EVALUATION)
Forms of acceptable “Proof of Purchase” include either the shopmoku.com order number or a clear picture or scan of the physical receipt with a visible and legible date of purchase and the retailer’s name.